1. General Education & Institutional Requirements
You must complete at least one of the following:
- All UT General Education courses
- Transfer credits equal to UT General Education courses
- Courses designated as fulfilling the same General Education requirements at another Utah System of Higher Education (USHE) institution
- A previously earned Associate of Art, Associate of Science, or bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- A Registrar’s certificate of General Education Completion from a USHE institution.
2. Core Individualized Studies Requirements
You must complete all of the following:
- INDS 3800 Individualized Studies Seminar
- INDS 3805 Individuzlized Studies Lab
- INDS 4700 Individualized Studies Portfolio
3. Individualized Concentration Courses
You must complete at least 21 upper-division credit hours.
4. Elective Courses
You must complete 36-40 college-level courses total (numbered above 999).
5. Foreign Language Requirements (for Bachelor of Arts)
You must complete one of the following:
- 16 credits in a single foreign language
- Foreign language 2020 or 3060 class (C or higher)
- Foreign language 1020 class (C or higher) and 12 credits FLATS/FL-GE in another language
- Nonnative speakers may use ESL test or specific course(s)